Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Easter Fun - Reneabouquets

Hi scrappy friends! Thank you for stopping by my Easter Fun layout of my granddaughter Rayven! Nothing like 3 sets of rabbit ears to put a smile on your face!


I used Renea's Baroque metals frames, covered with some gesso, to showcase the darling chicks! There is a small doily and cheesecloth under the frames. The cute little chicks were sent to me by my good friend Mary (Abbygirl).


I used Tim Holtz mini distress ink pad, Bundled Sage, on all of the paper edges, and for some light stamping.


And to complete the page....Renea's beautiful butterflies!

Happy Easter, and thanks again for stopping by! I really appreciate it!

Don't forget to pop in Reneabouquets! She is always adding new beautiful items!
http://www.reneabouquets.com
Reneabouquets products used:
Baroque Metal Frames
Tiny Treasures Harmony butterflies set
Reneabouquets trim-Delicate Beauty Guipere Lace
Tim Holtz mini distress ink pad-Bundled Sage
Tim Holtz mini distress ink pad-Dried Marigold

Other products:
Blue Fern - Layering stems chipboard
Prima flowers-Soprano
Prima flowers-Serenade
Prima flowers-Paquita Meadow
White chipboard Frame-Stay True to God
White gesso
Orange burlap

No comments:

Post a Comment