Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Heart of a Gypsy


Today I'm sharing a layout I created with the Junque Gypsy papers from Marion Smith! There are many cool images and beautiful paper in this collection.



The chipboard border is from Ginas Designs, from the Wrought Iron set. I covered it with expresso Color Box ink and a small amount of gold embossing powder (heated). 

The coins are from an old necklace and were a bright gold color. I painted them with walnut stain distress ink and Tattered Angels copper high impact metallic paint to make them look aged. The middle pieces of the flowers were also bright gold and I added a small amount of the walnut stain distressed ink.

I also used Tattered Angels Palm Leaf and Copper paints to randomly cover areas of the layout and added gold glass microbeads. 

I like the sentiment "Living For Today The Heart of a Gypsy"!

Thank you for taking a look. I had fun with this layout and I hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment