Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

APRIL

Thank you for taking a peek at my blog today. This is my favorite type of layout to make! I grab photos, embellishments, flowers, and start fussy cutting! I have no plan, I just let the "story" flow!


The colors in this Easter layout were really fun to use. The only ink I used was around the main page and did some light stamping of leaves. 



I used several Anna Griffin diecuts. She seems to have something for every occasion!


I love to create depth in my layouts!



I hope you were inspired to get out your Easter photos and create something! Thank you again for stopping by!

Products used:
Graphic45 A Place In Time - paper
Prima resin frames
Petaloo flowers
Anna Griffin - butterflies, Easter photo, rabbit, die cut flowers
Crafters Pick glue


No comments:

Post a Comment