Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Tea Time Configuration Box For Reneabouquets

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! 

This project for Reneabouquets was so much fun! The Tim Holz mini configuration book is the perfect size for a quick, unique project! I love mini things, and have been waiting to use the mini tea set dishes I have. The Tea Time Trinket pack is just darling with the pretty spoons and little teapots and cups. It was a real pleasure to work with the items from Renea's store!



I used adhesive squares and round dots to add dimension to the embellishments on the front of the box.


The inside boxes can be moved around to create a design that works with the items you want to use!




I have plans to make several of these book boxes in different themes! I think this type of project would make a wonderful gift. My next one will be a sewing theme! 

I hope you take a peek at Renea's Etsy and Reneabouquets.com stores! She is always adding new beautiful items! 


Or stop by her Facebook for inspiration!

Thank you so very much for taking a look at this fun project! 

Reneabouquets products:


Other products used:

Pion Paris Flea Market papers
Pion  For Mother papers 
Prima lace flowers
I am Roses pink flowers
Anna Griffin Gold Foil Embellishments
White gesso
Crafters Pick glue
Prima chalk ink - Old Rose, Pastel Pink



1 comment: