Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

The Beauty Of Dreams

Today I am sharing a layout for the April Blue Fern Studios sketch challenge!
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog! Please let me know if you have any questions and let me know if you like my interpretation of the sketch!


You can see my kitty Charlie taking a nap in this photo!


Here is another look...


Love the gorgeous Reneabouquets butterflies with their wings popped up!


Here is the sketch...


You can visit the Blue Fern Studios blog at http://bluefernstudios.blogspot.com 


 I used the gorgeous Blue Fern Serendipidy papers and Blue Fern chipboard Whimsy Flourishes,  Reneabouquets Snow White Butterflies,  Reneabouquets Silver Tres Belle Pearl and Rhinestone Broaches, Prima resin Shabby Chic Mannequins,  and Lace trims all from Reneabouquets.com

 

I layered Reneabouquets Delicate Beauty Guipere Lace trim with the paper and was quite please with the result! What do you think? 




I am in LOVE with this gorgeous broach!


I wanted the chipboard flourishes to be a simple black to highlight the beautiful design.


The shabby flowers are from my stash, they are from several stores on Etsy.


  You can shop for Reneabouquets " unique items with a beautiful edge" at

or

Thank you again for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. I love your interpretation of the sketch! Your layout is so very elegant. Thank you for joining us at Blue Fern Studios for our sketch challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete