Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Spring Blossoms - April Maja Design Mood Board

I've taken a little break from scrapping, and am so happy to have found some inspiration from the Maja Design April Mood Board! Just in time for Spring themes!


I used papers from three of the Maja collections...Vintage Spring Basics, Soferio, and Life in the Country.


I embossed many of the papers with Anna Griffin embossing folders and embossing folders and dies - beautiful trimmings borders.

I used adhesive squares to give the design dimension.

I used misc stamps from my stash on the background page and used Anna Griffin ink pads and Prima chalk inks. 


I added Reneabouquets trim lace with the embossed and die cut borders.


I made charms from the Maja paper with my new fun charm maker! 

It's been quite some time since I entered a mood board challenge and really enjoyed this particular mood board and working with Maja papers.

Here is the Maja April mood board and a link to the blog: 



Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!

Products Used

Maja Design papers -Vintage Spring Basics, Soferio, Life in the Country 
Reneabouquets Lace Trim - Wide Floral Embroidered lace, Delicate Beauty Guipire
Prima flower - Le Tela
Prima Wood Embellishments - Flowers and Leaves
Prima Shabby Chic Treasures - Birds
Epiphany Crafts Epoxy Charm Tool

Anna Griffin - Embossing folders and embossing and dies Beautiful Trimming borders




No comments:

Post a Comment