Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Trim Organizer - Reneabouquets

This is a project I have been wanting to do for some time. I used a chipboard trim oganizer from Gina's Designs and added beautiful trinkets, flowers, and lace from Reneabouquets! I specifically wanted to use the large pearl and rhinestone brooch from Renea's shop. I added some pieces of the ivory and gold trim around the brooch.


After assembling the trim organizer, I covered it with paper and lace, and added feet. I used Renea's beautiful chiffon flowers with pearls and rhinestones, to coordinate with the brooch.


I used several of the tiny trinkets, from Renea's trinket packs, to add to the Eiffel tower trinkets (from my stash) I tied to the wood buttons on the chipboard trim holders.


The trim displayed on the trim holders are all from Reneabouquets.



I hope you will take a few minutes to visit Renea's shops!
http://www.reneabouquets.com
Or
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Reneabouquets

Reneabouquets:
Vintage romance ivory and pearl rhinestone brooch
Large white chiffon, pearl and rhinestone flower
Princess pink chiffon pearl and rhinestone flower
Reneabouquets trim-Elegance ivory and gold
Mini Distress ink - Gathered twigs

Other products:

Ginas Designs - Trim Organizer

Dovecraft Sweet Paris Papers
and coordinating embellishments (wood buttons, bloom paper flowers/leaves)

4 comments:

  1. This is just amazingly gorgeous!!! Where did you get the papers from? I hopped on over from FB. :D
    hugs
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo in love this project Donna!! You do such gorgeous work and this one is perfection~

    ReplyDelete
  3. More vintage gorgeousness! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete