Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

Lady in a Lavender Hat - Reneabouquets

Hello and thank you for stopping by my blog. This is a DT project for Reneabouquets.


I love the look and feel of the background paper with the beautiful photo! I think the lavenders and grays made this feel very vintage. And with just a hint of blush in her hat I was able to use Renea's beautiful blush pink lace! 

If you know my work, this is a simple design for me. I usually use sooo many embellishments, but I wanted the photo to stand out on this page. I just needed a few items from Renea's shops to create this vintage layout!





The beautiful resin mannequin and small frame, the chiffon flower, the lovely blush lace, the rhinestone button, and the gorgeous butterflies are from Reneabouquets. 

I hope you take a peek at the beautiful items in Renea's shops!
and

And stop by her Facebook page for inspiration!
Reneabouquets items:


Other products:
Authentique Classique Beauty paper
White gesso    
String pearls 3 mm
Lavender flowers - I am roses
Lavender fiber trim
Gray shabby rayon trim

1 comment:

  1. Rich, elegant and GORGEOUS! Very Victorian! Beautiful work, Donna!

    ReplyDelete