Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Ginas Design's and CraftSupplies1 7x7 Shadow Box

Welcome scrappy friends! Today I am sharing a 7 x 7 Shadow Box from Gina's Designs along with a gorgeous brown fabric rose spray from Craftsupplies1.


                                                         I just love the pearl sprays!


I used two sizes of the new Layered Flourishes. These are so cool! I painted the top and bottom pieces with white gesso. For the top piece of the small flourish, I used a walnut stain distress paint dabber, then lightly rubbed on Inka Gold when the paint was dry.


I used weathered wood crackle paint on the top piece of the large flourish. The large flourish is straight like the smaller version, but I cut it in half to make a "corner" I used weathered wood crackle paint on the top piece of the large flourish. The large flourish is straight like the smaller version, but I cut it in half to make a "corner" flourish.



All of the dress forms were covered with white gesso and then painted with distress crackle paint.

This was a really fun project! I hope you take a looked at the cute Themed Shadow Boxes and the NEW Layered Flourishes! 

Gina's Designs 
Layered Border - Victoria Large (coming soon)
Layered Border - Victoria Small (coming soon)
Craftsupplies1

Brown fabric rose spray with pearls

Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Craftsupplies1
Zibbet: http://www.zibbet.com/Craftsupplies1  

Other Products

Prima - Madeline paper
Petaloo - Small flowers
White gesso
Crackle paint

2 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty Donna! I love those pearl sprays too! Wonderful to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lisa! Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete