Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Every Picture Tells A Story

GINA'S DESIGNS

Even though it's October, I had red roses on my mind! And once I grabbed the Cottage Window from Gina's, I knew what picture I wanted to use. I love using windows on projects. It's like you are looking in at another place and time. 


I didn't want to change the look of the chipboard window very much, so I just lightly rubbed a walnut stain distress paint dabber over it.

 

I bent the windows up for added dimension.


I added a small circle image of a sewing machine to one of the Punch Elements. I used a red (brick wall) chalk ink to cover the words. I did not use white gesso first because I wanted a darker red color.


Thank you for stopping by and taking a look through my window!

Gina's Designs


Other Products

Marion Smith papers
Butterflies - Little Scrap Shop
Flowers - I am Roses
Doily stencil
 Pearl modeling paste

3 comments:

  1. I love this! The chippie windows are among my favorite of Gina's pieces to play with, and you did such a great job incorporating it into this gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the layout and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow just gorgeous! Love the design, colors, chipboard, roses, woman's silhouette,and what a beautiful photo! The gingham behind the hearts is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete