Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Girls

This is a photo of my granddaughters. I have used similar photos in the past. My daughter had a photographer come to the house for "family" photos when Rayven moved in with them.

I used the Kaisercraft Curiosity collection. I was not really sure what to do with with the black and orange collection so it would not look like Halloween. I'm not sure if I made it worse by adding the photo with the striped shirts!


Flowers-Prima Serenity
Flowers-Prima Bel Canto
Stencil-The Crafters Workshop 12 x 12
Border-Anna Griffin
Kaisercraft paper and diecuts

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page!! Love the black and orange contrast. The photo is adorable. Gorgeous flowers and embellies. Great job!! Hugs ~~ Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sensational page - gorgeous and cheery. and your corner layers are crazy beautiful. Your grandaughters are beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous page filled with beauty. Your grandaughters are adorable . I love the design, colors, lace ,flowers, and papers.

    ReplyDelete