Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Welcome to my new blog!

I'm so excited to post my first project on my blog! I made this mini album for a very dear friend which includes photos I have taken of us over the past 35 years. I love, love, love embellishments and this is the perfect project to use a little bit of everything! Ribbons, pearls, flowers, resin, texture paste, paint/ink, trinkets/charms, lace, butterflies, and last, but not least, chipboard!


Thank you so much for stopping by! My next post will include specific items/manufacturers and my favorite non scrappy item to use for texture past!

8 comments:

  1. Wow Donna, gorgeous mini album! Congrats on your first blog post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Congrats on the blog! The mini is super gorgeous! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! You guys are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous mini! Congrats on your first post here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the gorgeous project. I am so glad you started the blog so that the whole world can have more of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the blogging world Donna :) This mini is lovely.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, every single page Donna!! Hugs ~~ Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there, Donna: I have been wondering where you were hiding then discovered that you have a blog so just popped in to take a peek and say hello. I missed seeing you on sb.com.
    Gorgeous mini - have fun with your new blog.
    Hugs, Fran (Quick Silver)

    ReplyDelete