Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

Ballet Layout For Reneabouquets

Hello Friends! I tried a little bit of a grungy dance themed layout using dark colors instead of traditional pinks and pastels I would normally use! I started out with Reneabouquets Cherry Crush Glitter Glass Butterflies. I added pearls to them to coordinate with the pearls on the page.



I used Cherry Red Glitter Glass around the outside of the photo and on a few of the flowers.



I used Prima chalk ink Attic Dust on the white chiffon flowers to make them look grey and grungy.


I cut apart a grey burlap flower to put under the black chiffon flowers.


The small black lace flower on the right was made by Mary Longberry (Abbygitl)!

I also stamped the chandelier in several places on the page. I like the way the bottom hangs down?


Thank you so very much for stopping by!
 I think I might try to get one more Halloween project done this month. I have such cute things still to use from Reneabouquets!

Look at the darling little witch butterflies!



http://www.reneabouquets.com

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Reneabouquets

And stop by her Facebook page for inspiration and new product notices!

https://www.facebook.com/ReneabouquetsEtsyShop

Reneabouquets products


Cherry Crush Glitter Glass Butterflies
Black Chiffon Pearl and Rhinestone Flowers
White Chiffon Pearl and Rhinestone Flowers
Reneabouquets Chunky Glitter Glass - Cherry Red
Snowflake Rhinestone and Pearl Button
Prima Shabby Chic Treasures Ballerina
Ranger Mini Distressed Ink #3 - Black Soot

Other Products

Kaisercraft Wooden Flourishes - Ornate plates
Prima Papers - Stationers Desk
Prima Sugar Blooms Flowers - Item 549349
Stampedous Stamps - Chandelier
Canvas Corp - Burlap Flower Grey
Prima Chalk Ink - Black Coal
Prima Chalk Ink - Attic Dust
Red Roses - I Am Roses

No comments:

Post a Comment