Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2015

A Girl and Her Kitties - Reneabouquets


I love the colors in this layout! I saw the beautiful Lavender Bronte Flowers in Renea's shop and just had to use them! A friend of mine had sent me a pack of the yellow ones. Just perfect for the colors in the paper.

And the sweet photo of the girl and her kitties, I couldn't resist!




I wanted some interest in the background, and instead of stencilling or paint, I cut out the design from 
the background paper. I added bits of lace, some green fibers along the bottom, and painted a chipboard flourish. I cut the flourish to use in two different places.


I added two of Renea's beautiful broaches to the flowers....gotta have some bling! I took off the flower centers and used them in the layout.


The lavender rose butterflies are my favorite! 

Just about Everything I needed was from Reneabouquets shop!


You can also visit Reneabouquets Facebook page for inspiration and new product news!
https://www.facebook.com/ReneabouquetsEtsyShop

Reneabouquets 

Other products

Blue Fern Deja Vu papers
Creative Embellishments - Chipboard flourish
Petaloo - leaves
Butterfly charm - gift from friend



2 comments:

  1. This is so soft with vintage gorgeousness everywhere. I love the yellow with the lavender, and the flowers and details are amazing. Love how you cut the designs out from the paper, just beautiful! LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete