Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Puppy Love Layout for Reneabouquets

Today I'm sharing a DT layout I've created for Reneabouquets!

It's February, and you know what that means...Valentines Day! I could not resist using a vintage photo of a very young couple (lol) when I saw the adorable Reneabouquets cherub diecuts! They have just the right amout of glitter on them!  I also used several other beautiful items from Reneabouquets! It is such a fun and happy place to shop!



Here are a few close ups...




Thank you so very much for stopping by and have a great week!

I hope you take a few minutes to pop in Reneabouquets!


ReneaBouquets products:

Reneabouquets Pink Icicles Glitter Butterflies
Reneabouquets Vintage Elegance Pink Rhinestone Broach

Prima Oval Resin Frames
Prima Resin Fountains
Reneabouquets Elegence Gold and Ivory trim
Reneabouquets Vintage Cherub Diecuts

Other products used:

Paper - Blue Fern Love Story
Anna Griffin Foul Flourishes
Prima and Petaloo flowers
Gold Leaf Rub'nBuff
Gold ink
White gesso


No comments:

Post a Comment