Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2014

My Angels - Tresors de Luxe

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a layout about Angels! I've had angels on my mind lately, and when I look at all of the beautiful laces from Tresors de Luxe, I am sure "my" angels are surrounded in beautiful lace!
 
 
There are so many gorgeous details in the laces, and wonderful shapes to cut apart and use separately!


I love the stunning combination of the rhinestone trim and pearls! This particular trim piece has "movement" and also comes in gold! So beautiful!


I also love to use the laces as layers inbetween papers.


 Tresors de Luxe products used:

 
 CR-033

 
GL-175

 
GL-123

 
EM-010

Thank you so very much for stopping by my blog today!
I hope my angels have inspired you!
xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Donna!! Love the laces, Angels, soft colors and wonderful design!! Great job!! Hugs ~~ Mary

    ReplyDelete